Re: [OM] Exposure memory and center weighted metering was: Olymp

Subject: Re: [OM] Exposure memory and center weighted metering was: Olymp
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 08:47:13 -0600
>>>That red barn will be out by 2 stops if you read it, the blue sky will be
>out by at least a stop, and the wheat field will also be inaccurately
>exposed. >>

Sounds like somebody who has read too many Nikon F5 brochures.  So just
what color are the CDS cells accurate with?  Huh?  Blue is out 1-stop...
red is out 2 stops (which way?) yellow? green?   Aha!  Cartruse!

>Gosh, how have I been doing it all these years? Taking properly-exposed
>pictures, using a spot meter, and all (and without bracketing!)
>Man I hope my luck doesn't run out soon!

You'll never make another properly exposed picture now the rest of your
life since you'll be second guessing your exposures.

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx