Re: [OM] RE : (OM) MAX. PRINT SIZE

Subject: Re: [OM] RE : (OM) MAX. PRINT SIZE
From: gma <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:17:10 -0800
Jim;

I do my own Cibachrome printing.  I can think of the following I've done off
the top:

Zuiko 50/1.2 @ F/5.6 or F/8     16x20s look 'fantastic'. This lens rivals my
med format gear at these apertures.
Zuiko 350/2.8 @F/8              16x20s look 'fantastic'.  Just one image so
far. Great bokeh even at this aperture
Zuiko 65-200 @ F/11             16x20s look good.
Zuiko 24/2.8  @F/?              16x20s look good.
Zuiko 35/2 @F/8         16x20s look good.

I've printed great 11x14s from the above and the following: (have not attempted
to go bigger)
300/4.5; 50/1.8; 90/2

George