Re: [OM] T32 Price

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 Price
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:33:58 +1100
Store prices in Oz can indeed be crazy, especially in the chain-type stores
(witness the thousand-dollar 250 back and loader I mentioned recently),
however there are some stores and a lot of private sellers offering better
deals - I think about $160 - $170 AUD would be more reasonable for a T32 in
good nick (that phrase again, Gary S. <g> ).  Also, someone mentioned
finding a 24/2.8 for $495 in Perth, WA, and while I appreciate that items
might be harder to locate there, it's worth keeping an eye out, especially
for price lists from stores interstate; the decent ones generally give a
week or two approval period on mail-order purchases; my then 9+ (now 9-
....) 24/2.8 MC cost me around $350 AUD in a store 6 months ago. Of course,
they don't sit around on shelves long, I happened to be lucky enought to be
asking after Oly gear a couple of days before a shipment was due (from Qld)
and put my name down straight away.

Cheers

Andy
wiese@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ# 12366792

"Egyptian pharoahs fell from the sky...
Fell from the sky, and played the blues"