Re: [OM] OM 65/200 close focus vs. OM 50 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 65/200 close focus vs. OM 50 macro
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:59:16 -0800
Olaf;

The 50 and 90 both go to 1:2 (that's 1/2 life size on the slide).  I'm
pretty sure the macro on the 65-200 goes to 1:4 (1/4 life size).  So you
get twice the magnification with the 50 or 90.  But remember, the
working distance with the 200 is 2.8 feet, while the 50 is 9 inches.
IOW, if you're chasing a butterfly or something, being able to stay
almost 1 meter away might be pretty helpful!

George