Re: [OM] response to 100/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] response to 100/2.8
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:07:17
At 09:51 PM 1/26/1999 PST, James you wrote:

>  i am not saying the 100/2.8 is bad, buy in my opinion it just is not
>as great as the other lenses i own.....
>
>the lenses i compare the 100/2.8 to are the 24/2, 35/2 and 50/3.5.  i am
>still deciding on the 65-200/4 zuiko.  it hasn't grabbed my attention
>yet, but i'm still testing.

Hi James,

Take a good hot shower, wash those glasses with hand soap, put that 100/2.8
on an OM-1, mount the camera on a good tripod, focus like your life
depended on it, lock up the mirror, use a long cable release, and get back
to us ... ;-)

Joel

P.S. You better watch it. The OM-List English Usage Committee is going to
get after you for your lack of capitalization.