Re: [OM] Tamron 180F2.5 LD versus Olympus 180F2.8???

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 180F2.5 LD versus Olympus 180F2.8???
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:24:27 +0000
Right you are.  Me recommendation for an unobtrusive street lens, if you did
not
already have the 180,  would be the 135mm f2.8 - very totable and cheap.  In
terms
of bang for your buck this lens is a winner.  I really like the physical
aesthetics
of this lens in terms of it being pretty much a constant diametre tube and the
integral sliding lens hood is cool.

Giles