Re: [OM] OM Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:12:13 -0800
>> Does the Hama have the
>> 'auto'-facilities which the Olympus bellows have...

>The Zoerk macro tubes [has] no (semi) automatic aperture release.

And neither does a reversing ring.

What I have used to stop down a lens in such situations are those
springy-metal pants-cuff clips for cyclists. You place it around the lens
mount over the depth-of-field preview button, and it stops down the lens.
Twist it a quarter turn to open the diaghram.

The very cheapest ones are bare metal, and may scratch. You could paint
them with the stuff used to coat tool handles, or you could slip some
plastic tubing over them to avoid this. I've seen more expensive ones that
are fabric covered.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229