Re: [OM] OM bellows-bag bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] OM bellows-bag bellows
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 14:19:00 EST
As long as we are designing the ultimate Oly bellows, I think the Bellows II
should have the capability of bag bellows because when the bellows is drawn
closer to the body, it is difficult to shift downwards and upwards because of
the stiffness of the bellows material.  I think one could use Cokin filter
adapters for this purpose.

One would want to continue to use the front standard because of the automation
it provides with the double cable release.  If the front standard is turned
180 degrees, one could mount the square part of the front standard in some
type of a sliding channel.  This would provide rise and fall but no swing or
tilt.  A hinge on the bottom of this could provide for tilt and a swivel where
the hinge attached would provide for swings.  So far no hacksawing.

Now all that's needed is a way to attach it to the focusing rail???

Warren Kato