[OM] re: more e-bay madness

Subject: [OM] re: more e-bay madness
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:36:44 EST
<< Anybody actually check out that OM-10 System on eBay ??  Om10; T-32: Winder
2; and three Zuiko lens:  35mm'50mm and 135mm, incl. Manual Adapter ?
Depending
 on the condition, that's not too shabby; and I'm the last one to defend eBay
 against madness charges. >>

I think we're talking about two different OM-10 "systems". The one I saw did
not mention ANY Olympus items by name- just said "autowinder" "flash" and no
mention of a manual adapter. The lenses were- "50MM wide angle" 50MM normal"
and something else as TELE. The price of $375 may not be THAT crazy for the
system you describe, but it's no "deal",as the seller specified that as the
*statrting* bid.

I know I said 50MM twice- that's what the ad said!

George S.