[OM] F5 student camera (!)

Subject: [OM] F5 student camera (!)
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:24:07 -0800
I was talking over lunch with our Photo instructor yesterday, who is a
longtime N*k*n user. He told me one of our students came back with a new F5
body! He also said he wished that he had made manual cameras mandatory, as he
spends too much time trying to help students with their wonderbricks. I
mentioned I'd heard even the F5 didn't have a quick simple, yet sophisticated
multi spot system like the OM-4's... his answer was maybe it's not needed since
the matrix metering is so good.
Then I asked if he got some decent glass to go with the F5 at least - answer: a
50/1.4! Better than a cheapo zoom, but still...

It pains me to think how many decent Zuikos that one under utilized F5 body
would buy!