[OM] OM system

Subject: [OM] OM system
From: Jerry Dean <jdean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 17:01:47 -0700
I am trying to make up my mind to expand my OM gear, I have a OM10,
(no spot metering) with a 28,50, and 135.  I also have a Elan IIE and
want to move back to a manual focus system, yes I know I can turn AF off
but MF sucks on a EOS camera.  I have been thinking about purchasing
either a OM4Ti or a Contax Aria. I am interested in macro photography
and my question is this...is Olympus still producing or are they just
selling their existing stock?  Is the OM4Ti still being manufactured. I
used to have a OM2N system that was stolen years ago, and liked it very
much. The 4Ti's metering interests me very much.  I guess I am looking
for some OM shooters to give me a little push.  Thanks