Re: [OM] Variations in lens samples

Subject: Re: [OM] Variations in lens samples
From: Matthias Wilke <Matthias.K.Wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 20:49:09 +0200
Ulf wrote:

>Anybody care to have an opionion on this?
>Gary, maybe your 2X converter is defect in any way?

I have tried an Olympus 2X converter with the fine 200mm zuiko, and my
decision was not to keep the converter (better buy a Rubinar for the same
money). Concerning the first question, I also think that a good commercial
test should test at least ten specimen. If all these ten specimen would
behave in the same way (which is very unlikely) you know at least, that the
manufacturer works very precise.

Matthias