Re: [OM] and then some say dont use filters....

Subject: Re: [OM] and then some say dont use filters....
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:19:10 -0500
If you drop a camera just right, (eveen a mighty 4T with a Titanium top)
the force has to be absorbed somewhere.
Often, the space from the lens mount to the film plane (supposed to be
46.?? mm) gets smaller.  Then, though everything seems to work, you
wonder your pictures are out of focus.  A 4T can become "beyond
economical repair" just as easy as most any other camera in its class.

John