Re: [OM] More on decorum (was: Zuiko f/2 primes)

Subject: Re: [OM] More on decorum (was: Zuiko f/2 primes)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:50:48 -0800
Someone who shall remain anonymous, wrote something like:

>The emphasis in this frequently posted subject almost always revolves around
>girth.  For me, length is an equally, if not more important consideration.
>The slower strokes are generally significantly shorter.

Dear Zuiks/Zuikettes, can we pls keep all this lewd banter under wraps?
I am literally blushing!

All this never-ending "pillow talk", plus the rampant consumption of
Zuikoholic substances may get us all in trouble.  After all, we don't
want to start carding the list members... :-)

>[For] Someone over 21 ...

Oh, now you remember!  This should go into the subject line.  Maybe we
should develop a content rating system for our posts, like in the movie
theatres.  Boy, am I relieved that Konrad Pizzuto just turned 21...
Sooooo, who else is under-age around here? :-)

P.S. Anyone who dares to respond to the above, better make their post
a worthy "zuiquel" :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA