[OM] MD Size and Weight?

Subject: [OM] MD Size and Weight?
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:37:40 +0100
Gary S. said what I had intended to say about the subjects that we have
discussed and the camraderie that has built up ... this is an OM List, but
we are all inquisitive, challenging and intelligent individuals for whom
many subjects hold interest (except for the number of different 50/1.8s
made of course 8-)).

My new subject for discussions (if anyone is interested of course) is this:
is it possible to use the Motor Drives (I or II) in a compact
configuration?  It seems to me that every time I see "MD" mentioned there
is another component to the system.  Can you fit the MD to the camera and
have a small battery compartment to make it no bigger than a Winder?

Regards

Chris