Re: [OM] funny remarks?

Subject: Re: [OM] funny remarks?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:19:38 EST
In a message dated 99-01-15 09:04:22 EST, you  (William Sommerwerck)write:

<< You pick a high shutter speed. You
 want deep or shallow depth of field? You stop down or open up the lens.

 And we do all these things intuitively, without having to think about
 them. This includes focusing, which (at least for normal and wide-angle
 lenses) is usually simpler and quicker on a manual-focus camera. * >>

I would agree here.  There's only three controls on a camera, aperture,
shutter speed and focus that effect the final photo, four counting your brain.
Does 3D matrix metering substitute for your brain?  Wait...., I guess, it
depends on the brain.

My only regret is fill-flash.

Warren Kato