Re[2]: [OM] OT: email pollution!

Subject: Re[2]: [OM] OT: email pollution!
From: Dave Haynie <dhaynie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 03:14:35 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:28:37 -0600, Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx> jammed all
night, and by sunrise was overheard remarking:

> Denton wrote:
> >Get Eudora.

Some like it. I use an e-mail reader called Rebecca, from RimArts in
Japan. It bothers the hell out of the few hardcore geeks these days who
actually read all the mail headers, since it's not Netscape, Eudora,
Pegasus, or one of the various conflagulations of Microsoft products.

> >Move to New York, pedestrian heaven. I walk 4 miles a day.

> Me thinks you've been breathing too much exhaust fumes.

I hear some get a good buzz from that :-). Just gives me a headache.

> Ken (commuting 10 feet from the dining room into my office) Norton

You got me beat -- I have to climb the stairs. IMHO, cities are best
kept at a distance. I'm under an hour from Philly, Atlantic City, or
Wilmington DE, and Baltimore's only about 1.5 hrs. Sure, maybe they
don't add up to one NYC, but that may be a good thing too.

--
Dave Haynie  | V.P. Technology, Met@box Infonet, AG |  http://www.metabox.de
Be Dev #2024 | NB851 Powered! | Amiga 2000, 3000, 4000, PIOS One