Re: [OM] OT: email pollution!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: email pollution!
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:28:37 -0600
Denton wrote:
>Get Eudora.
>Move to New York, pedestrian heaven. I walk 4 miles a day.
>Use Olympus.
>:-)

Me thinks you've been breathing too much exhaust fumes.  You have to walk
since with the traffic it would take you longer to drive and besides, you
probably don't have enough parking places at work anyway.

(however, if I crossed the Brooklyn Bridge on the way to work I'd want to
walk too.  What a cool piece of construction)

Ken (commuting 10 feet from the dining room into my office) Norton

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx
(515) 791-2306