RE: [OM] "real-time" spot metering?

Subject: RE: [OM] "real-time" spot metering?
From: Leopoldo Sanchez Rodriguez <leopoldo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:58:05 +0100
Hello, and sorry if I interrupt something.

I don't think OM-4(Ti) has 'real time' spot. I wouldn't have sense to have it
as the spot is always pointed towards the middle of the scene, which is not
always
the interesting point to take a measure of.
'Real time' measures have only sense with average or 'intelligent' matrix light
meters.

Regards,
Leopoldo