RE: [OM] OM-1 battery dilemma

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-1 battery dilemma
From: Steve Worner <SWorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:40:42 +0800
Frank,

You'll certainly be told by other members about a modification done by OM
guru John Hermanson's CameraTech, but I live in Australia where the 1.35V
mercury cells are still readily available both retail, and by mail order.

For example, Madsens of Wollongong, New South Wales indicated that they can
supply Varta 625s by mail order (their website: www.madsens.com.au).

Mail order from Australia's probably not the cheapest option, but may be
worth considering as a last resort.

Regards,

Steve