Re: [OM] OT: Lordly Companies and mass-ware

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Lordly Companies and mass-ware
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 01:14:50 EST
In a message dated 1/5/99 11:25:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dhaynie@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< As we were talking about last
 fall with the currently defunct state of SyQuest, if you're on Quest or
 SyJet discs, you might seriously think about picking up a backup unit (I
 have one I'll sell cheap) if you're really committed to it, or switching
 to another format if you're not.  >>

Be not so rash yet about SyQuest..word thruout is that Iomega was negotiating
when another buyer stepped in in the latter half of December.  This is
supported by the fact that the web site was reactivated as of Dec 31 as was
customer service.
I think we'll still see some future innovations out of Syquest yet.
SS