Re: [OM] Various lens sharpness numbers at various ap

Subject: Re: [OM] Various lens sharpness numbers at various ap
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:28:17 EST
Giles writes regarding not resolving details of a hugh topo map:

> Even the 20mm f2 macro?

Funny!  To get serious, though, the 80mm f/4, 38mm (both) and 20mm (both)
can't be tested in the same fashion as infinity focusing lenses.  To the best
of my knowledge these lenses have never had published lens tests.  I have no
plans to attempt it.  I'm happy to unquestionably consider them world class.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV