RE: [OM] The "Zuiko" label (was: RE: OM-system lens handbook )

Subject: RE: [OM] The "Zuiko" label (was: RE: OM-system lens handbook )
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:33:28 -0000
> Matthias Wilke wrote:
> >
> >> Isn´t it a contradiction that those cheaply built plastic zooms are
> >>  called "Zuiko"
> >
> >Ah, but maybe they think they are making up for it by putting them in
> black
> >and white OM System boxes, rather than the traditional black and gold???
>
        > I think the black and gold boxes are too expensive nowadays, I
bought a new
        > built 35mm 1:2,8 in 1994 and the original olympus box was blue and
white
        > and of cheaper quality than the old ones.

        I think I'll put all my old black and gold boxes on Ebay - judging
from recent postings they'll at least fetch me the price of a 24mm shift :)

        John.

 01/08/99 12:33:35
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ