Re: [OM] Battery drain

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery drain
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 09:18:00 GMT
On Wed, 06 Jan 1999 21:38:38 -0600, Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Yes, the OM-2S.  Before every major shoot I buy a good sized stock of AA
>batteries though.  The G40 flash on the IS-3 is a bit of a battery hog too.

Ever tried a Quantum 1 or 1+ there? It does a great job with the G-40,
like with the T-32's. And now I also use it for my digital (D-600L) -
which is the worst glutton I have ever had.
Not only the Quantums are good here: I own a few special version lead
gel OM Battery Packs 2 (6 volt) and they are just as good.
They have a slightly higher capacity (3400mAh instead of the Quantum
2500mAh). Price was about the same.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.