RE: [OM] OM-2S/P - the forgotten OM camera?

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2S/P - the forgotten OM camera?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 01:32:51 +0100
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Till: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: den 5 januari 1999 17:06
Ämne: Re: [OM] OM-2S/P - the forgotten OM camera? (was: Four new
pictures)

>Whoever would do a circuit replacement without doing the flash ready
>light too must not have read up on his service bulletins.
>
>John

I´m afraid it was that "infamous" Swedish Oly authorized service
dealer again. But this flash ready light fix hasn´t been available all
the time, has it? Maybe it wasn´t available in July 1991 when I had
this work done on my OM-2SP. Perhaps I should contact them again to
see if I could get some discount on that flash ready light fix. Of
course I cannot hope to get it done for free after so many years, but
a small discount wouldn´t be inappropriate perhaps.

Per Nordenberg