Re: [OM] OM-2S/P - the forgotten OM camera? (was: Four new pictures)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S/P - the forgotten OM camera? (was: Four new pictures)
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 05:38:14 EST
per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Recently in
 rec.photo.equipment.35mm a seemingly very knowledgeable person tried
 to list all OM cameras. I don´t know if he´s a member of this list,
 but he seemed to know a lot about the OM system and he mentioned every
 possible variant incl. M-1, OM-1 MD and OM-4 T. Was the OM-2S/P in the
 list? No! I posted an answer that he had forgotten one model, but
 there was no reaction. >>

I think that was me :-o  I couldn't find my post, but if I left out the OM-2S,
I would be surprised. I have an OM-2S, and love it. It got quite a workout
during the holidays. I like it for family snapshots because I can put it in
program mode, hand it to someone else, and then I actually can get in some of
the pictures! Any perceived slight against the OM-2S was strictly
unintentional!

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI