[OM] New Year sale

Subject: [OM] New Year sale
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:47:23 -0000
Fellow Zuik's

I am looking for a good home (and a dollop of cash) for the following items:

Zuiko 180mm f/2.8  very good condition, excellent optics, slight marks on
hood, Oly rear cap generic front cap. £300 (GP Pounds) plus shipping.

Zuiko 35mm f/2.8 well used but fully working. Some minor cleaning marks on
the front glass, shows wear on the aperture ring. £35 (GB Pounds) plus
shipping.

Zuiko 35-105 zoom scratched front element otherwise in good condition
(Camtech  quoted $28 for a new front glass) £100 plus shipping. Contact me
for more info on this.

Also, anyone want a Soligor 135mm f/2.8 in OM fit? Mint condition
guaranteed. £25 plus shipping.

I may also be looking to part with my (mint) 35mm f/2.8 PC lens, I still
haven't decided yet.

And, just for the record, I have a Bronica ETRS outfit for sale too - I know
there are some MF lurkers out there as well as me.

I need to raise a boat load of money to purchase a certain non-Olympus 600mm
f/4 AFS (six grand to be exact!) and despite selling a few photos here and
there I need to swell the coffers more quickly. Donations gratefully
accepted :)

If anyone's interested in any of the above contact me offline.

Thanks

John.

John Gardner
Project Leader
IS Strategy & Contingency Planning
X30697
Mobile 07887 627005
 01/04/99 15:47:29
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ