Re: [OM] OM5?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM5?
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 14:53:06 EST
Garth writes:

> I thought we'd cycled through this rumour already.

WE have, ad infinitum.  But appearently other lists haven't.  Folks need to
filter what they read on the Internet and I'd say we have a pretty good
filter.

If I can get tickets to the PMA (Photo Marketing Association) show in Vegas in
February, I'll have a chance to pester the Olympus folks about their products.
They are setting up for the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) now and there is a
parked semi tractor trailer with Olympus written on the side.  I keep
thinking: what is in that truck?!  Anyone a lockpicker?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV