Re: [OM] Canada to USA shipping tips

Subject: Re: [OM] Canada to USA shipping tips
From: Rob Roy <rroy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 23:09:10 -0500
I've also found that if the shipper doesn't mind putting "gift" on the
form, it has a much better chance of getting through without extra charges.
 I've also sent over 250 small parcels to the US via airmail and NOT one
was ever charged any extra.  This extra charge seems to happen occasionally
 with US--->Canada airmail and both directions using a carrier (Ooops, etc.)

Rob Roy