Re: [OM] 35 RC

Subject: Re: [OM] 35 RC
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 00:36:50 +0800
Hi all,

If you have a flash exposure meter, you can try the following test, I
always use this method to check the shutter speed of my OMs and it also
works with my Bronica SQ-A. I just tested my Olympus 35SP with this setup,
the shutter is very accurate from 1/2s to 1/250s (only +0.2 stop at 1/250,
all others are within +/-0.1 stop). At 1/500s the shutter is -0.2 from
1/250, it means the actual speed is only 1/250s. The Seiko shutter is
really good even it is 30 years old.

http://www.asiaonline.net.hk/~chling/shutt.htm

C.H.Ling