Re: [OM] 35 RC

Subject: Re: [OM] 35 RC
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:33:26 -0500
Adjusting a shutter like that is tricky.  Afjustment is made by either
filing a cam down (to slow the speed) or swag the cam out to speed it
up.
Keep in mind that in a leaf shutter camera of this type, 1/500 is almost
always around 1/300th and cannot be made faster.  I've personally never
adjusted the speeds, instead adjusting the meter needle position to
correct for auto exposure errors.

John

PS: I haven't been contibuting too much recently, mainly for the
Christmas rush to get cameras back AND trying to clean up my website
which suffered  scrambling on the last upload.