[OM] OM-1 body (Seattle residents mostly)

Subject: [OM] OM-1 body (Seattle residents mostly)
From: William Sommerwerck <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 06:35:48 -0800
Last night I was in Seattle to attend a pot-luck at the Odd Fellows
hall. I walked down the street to visit Ballard Camera, one of the
better-known camera stores.

One of the sales people told me there was a tremendous demand for
Olympus lenses. She had a box-full, but most of them were 50mm lenses
(both "standard" and f/3.5 macros).

Anyhow, she showed me a very clean OM-1, with lens. They wanted $250,
which is a little high, but... If you need or want an OM-1, you might
want to look at this one.