[OM] Misfortunes

Subject: [OM] Misfortunes
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 05:11:51 EST
Saturday wasn't the best of days for me regarding OM's.  First, I had tickets
at the sideline table of the Las Vegas Shootout, featuring two teams in the
top ten of NCAA men's basketball.  I forgot to take a camera!  I resigned
myself to watching youngsters with wonderbricks and bazookas shoot the game.

Second, I recently landed a nice deal on some T-32 flash equipment.  But I got
the following message:

"the reason it hasn't arrived is that I was in an accident on my way to the
post office. the car is totaled as well as the equipment inside. I was
fortunate that I survived."

Wishing everyone a safe holiday season.  And don't forget your cameras.  BTW,
I have a spare calculator panel for a T-32 that I bought new.  It was to
replace the missing one on a T-32 within the shipment that was totalled.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV