Re: [OM] Completely OT/Deutschland, über alles!

Subject: Re: [OM] Completely OT/Deutschland, über alles!
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:55:11 -0000
> Richard Schaetzl wrote:

-- Wer im Glashaus sitzt sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen --

Shouldn't 'sitzt' read 'wohnt'?  If you SIT in a glasshouse and throw
stones, you'll break your own windows from the inside!

I've been reading this Olympus List for around a week now and this is the
first thing to which I've felt inclined to respond. since the 1960s I have
owned numerous non-OM Olympus cameras all with Zuikos and still have a
couple of them (as well as an OM2n). Are they excluded from the subject
matter of this List?

Regards to all,
Keith Berry
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx