Re: [OM] Dye Transfer OFF-TOPIC

Subject: Re: [OM] Dye Transfer OFF-TOPIC
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:40:20 +0100
gma wrote:

> Please don't read this if off-topic posts upset you.
>
> Could the list member who wanted the info on where to get dye transfer
> materials contact me off line, I've got the answer for you.

Sorry, but that´s not off-topic, it´s photography related. Someone might
like to present the photos he took with his Olympus. So infos on
printing material are welcome (in contrary to infos on Ford Explorer,
exept, for example, discussing the problem to stuff your huge OM into
that tiny car).

Regards

Richard