Re: [OM] 65-200 zoom "creep"

Subject: Re: [OM] 65-200 zoom "creep"
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:40:17 EST
Hi Eric:

I was told by Olympus America to look under the rubber collar and find some
tension screws under tape and a copper cover plate.  I tried tightening these
and, while they didn't really seem to turn, it did appear to help at MOST OF
the focal lengths.

I'm holding one that didn't meet reserve on ebay.  At any rate, I almost have
my gal ready to switch from Canon FD to Olympus OM, so this would probably be
her favorite lens.

BTW, the January KEH catalog has this lens way overpriced, IMHO.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV