[OM] TTL connectors

Subject: [OM] TTL connectors
From: "Dr. Chris Barrett" <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:46:29 -0000
Frank Ernens wrote:

"The smallest I found here was a 9-pin mouse connector
or the good old 5-pin DIN. Both are too big to do a nice job
with the method you went on to describe"

The Fischer plugs are small (at least the five pin variety) and neat. They come
as in line plugs and sockets, and panel mounting plugs and sockets. With the
right sized cable they make a very neat proffesional job.

They also have a locking catch, so no need for tape (I think they'd be insulted
at the suggestion).

I don't believe the multiconnectors have any active circuitry in them as this
would require a power source. I think they just fan out to the flash units.

Chris