Re: [OM] Any Body Know of a Zukio -> Leica M Lens mount adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Any Body Know of a Zukio -> Leica M Lens mount adapter
From: Andras Iklody-Szabo <isza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:06:01 -0400
>My question is does anybody know of where I can get a Zukio lens to
>Leica M lens mount adapter so that I can use my Olympus Zukio lens on my
>Leica M6 camera?
>
>Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank you very much.
>
>With every good wish, I am,
>
>Sincerely yours,
>--
>
>Leonard K. Nicholson                       nicleok@xxxxxxxxx

Leonard,

I doubt, that you will find a ready-made adapter of this kind. You can do,
what I did: get the Novoflex OM to Leica SM adapter, add a Leica SM->M
adapter, which gets you there mechanically. However, the Novoflex adapter
was made for bellows (close-ups), so this rig won't get you infinity focus.
You'll have to do some custom machining to get the proper register (film
plane to lens distance).

Andras Iklody-Szabo
Caracas/Venezuela