Re: [OM] Need Info on WWII camera (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Info on WWII camera (OT)
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 02:47:44 EST
In a message dated 12/7/98 10:37:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<   Hello Susan,

       I don't know if these two items are related,but....
    I found this info in the McKeown '97-'98 book. I couldn't find the
    Chesterfield camera (do you have a brandname of camera mgr?), but DID
    find a Lucky Strike "spy" camera made for the US Army Signal Corp (1950).
    The last known HIGH sale was $30,000. I'd advise NOT selling until you
    know exactly what you have.

                                                    good luck,
                                                      Brad

Thank you Brad...could you elaborate what the McKeown book is?? Where can you
see one?? I think there is a possibility that she has something good
here..it's been sitting dry and pretty in her dresser drawer for the last 50
years. It's just frustrating finding out anything when you live in the
boonies! My library had zip!
Thanks for the response!
Susan
PS No manufac....OSS contractors could not have any marks or signs of origin
on the body of the camera..she remembers him telling her that.