Re: [OM] Schneider-Kreuznach PC-Super-Angulon

Subject: Re: [OM] Schneider-Kreuznach PC-Super-Angulon
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 22:08:04 +0100
Matthias Wilke wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just want to ask the list members if it is common knowledge that there
> exist two "third party" lenses for the OM-System and others from
> Schneider-Kreuznach. They offer the PA-Curtagon 35mm 1:4 and the
> PC-Super-Angulon 28mm 1:2,8 (two shift lenses) for Olympus OM. These two
> lenses are known from the Leica program. I don't own one of these but for
> my Kiev 60 (a Pentacon six clone) I have the Xenotar MF 80mm 1:2,8 standard
> lens from Schneider-Kreuznach, which is a wonderful lens. I think
> especially the 28mm Shift lens from Schneider is an interesting addition to
> the OM-System, which offers 35mm and 24mm shift lenses.
>
> Matthias Wilke

Hello Matthias,

Very interesting information, which I do not think is is
common knowledge. I have been using Schneider Componon
lenses in my enlarger a very long time. Excellent lenses,
which I highly recommend.

Hoping for some data, I tried their web page,
http://www.schneiderkreuznach.com/ (in german)
http://www.schneideroptics.com/ (in english) but they do
not provide a lot of information.

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"