[OM] eBay revisited (last one, promise)

Subject: [OM] eBay revisited (last one, promise)
From: "Frank Costa" <red_rover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:33:59 -0800
    Well, I guess I may have been a bit wrong on this one (being the only
nay in a roomful of yays has a way of making one review his position).
Anyhow, instead of swearing of eBay entirely, when I see something I like,
I'll put down my max and forget about it. If I'm lucky enough to win, in
spite of whatever lunacy occurs during the last few seconds, I'll consider
it a pleasant surprise. To those of you who have offered to sell me your
3.5's, I thank you. I have one last auction winding down, and if I lose out
on that one (I'm sure I will), you will deffinately hear from me. I should
have just asked here in the first place.