Re: [OM] OM CIBACHROME

Subject: Re: [OM] OM CIBACHROME
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 09:56:48 EST
>>Does anyone know what is needed to process 'cibrochrome' I think it is now
called Ilfochrome.  Is it hard to do at home?
Thanks
Ken M
<<

It's pretty easy, although time consuming and messy a bit. You will need the
following:
1.The usual black and white enlarging and developing kit with enlarger, lens,
timer, beakers, etc.
2. A color head for your enlarger.
3. Processing drum and motor base.
4. Some type of temperture control bath accurate to 1 degree.
5. Ilfochrome P-30 chemical kit.
6. Ilfochrome paper
Processing time is about 13 min. at 75 deg.  As usual with color, color
correction can be frustrating at times especialy with the last (at least for
me) 10 to 5 cc. I use a CPE-2 Plus and Opemus Color 6 enlarger. My enlarger
should be brighter with a 150 watt bulb or so as I get into the steeper part
of the reciprocity curve with 11 x 14s.

Lately, with all the time spent on the Internet, (both wasted and highly
educational), I haven't done much printing.

Good luck.

Warren Kato