[OM] Lens for sale. [Fwd: Sigma 400mm Telephoto lens - Olympus mount]

Subject: [OM] Lens for sale. [Fwd: Sigma 400mm Telephoto lens - Olympus mount]
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:23:43 +0100
Cc: "DRKCPT@aol.comDRKCPT"@aol.com
Hi fellow Olympians.

I received this as a private mail. I forward it to the list, as I
am not interested, but some of you may be.

Be advised that I have no connection with the seller. Please
contact him directly.

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://isa.dknet.dk/~lhaven
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"