Re: [OM] Macro Flash comparisons

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Flash comparisons
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:31:59 EST
 petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< With an extra day off for the holiday, I found myself pacing today
wondering
 what to do with myself.  Then I remembered the macro flash test Denton did a
 while back with the railroad watch.  I thought, how about something
 non-reflective and 3-dimensional?  I wandered about the house for a few
 minutes and found an African violet in bloom.  So I burned a roll of E100
 with the T-8 (both reflectors), T-10 and twin T-28's.  I'll post results
 next week after I get them back and scanned.
 John P >>

Hi John,
Looking forward to the results.
What lens did you use?