RE: [OM] 18 0rey cards vs incident meter

Subject: RE: [OM] 18 0rey cards vs incident meter
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 20:00:24 +1100
Quoting from Ansel Adams "Camera and lens", Page 70:

INCIDENT LIGHT METERS

These measure the intensity of the (total) light falling upon the subject.
The meter is held at the the subject, pointing towards the camera.  The
meter, if properly calibrated, should indicate the same exposure as obtained
with a standard reflectance meter, taking a direct reading from a gray card
at the subject position and at 45 degrees to the light.

...Wayne