RE: [OM] OM-F focus assist

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-F focus assist
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:44:03 +1100
Ben,
        Oh well, you probably got a decent OM20 equivalent for a reaonable price
:-)

Actually your post prompted me to dig mine out of the camera bag and
scrounge the batteries from my other OM's for a bit of a play, not a bad
camera as a backup, and I have on occasions found the focus assist of use
(my eyesight is not everything it used to be).

In fact, although I don't like autofocus, I wonder why the focus assist
feature wasn't incorporated into any other OM's?

Stephen