[OM] For Sale

Subject: [OM] For Sale
From: "Michael O'Carrigan" <moc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:12:55 +1100
Hi,
I have some Olympus items that need good homes.  (You can have to much)
I like the way list members offer fellow zuikoholics a chance to "first
pick" before selling somewhere else, so here goes.
I am in Australia, but as most of you are in the US, prices are in US
dollars.  Please e-mail me direct with any questions.

CAMERAS:

OM2n, Chrome body, Shoe 4, 50mm f1.8 Zuiko lens.                $220.00
Includes original instruction manual.  Very good condition.

OM2n, Chrome body, Shoe 4, 50mm f1.8 E.Zuiko lens.              $190.00
Lens has fungus on glass no marks on lens body.
No manual.   Condition of camera body is good though
some scratches and nicks here and there. Works fine.
Body was O?Hauled  with a new film advance mechanism fitted.

OM20 (OMG), No lens, Body Cap fitted.                           $100.00
Small scratch and buff mark on back cover otherwise
very good condition with original instruction manual.

OM40 (OMPC) Black body,  50mm f1.8 E.Zuiko lens.                $150.00
Small dent in bottom cover near battery holder.
Otherwise in excellent condition.
Includes original instruction manual.

LENSES:

35mm f2.8, G.Zuiko, Black Front, both caps, excellent           $65.00

100mm f2.8, E.Zuiko, Chrome Front, both caps, excellent $150.00

135mm f3.5, E.Zuiko, Black Front, both caps, excellent          $70.00

200mm f4, E.Zuiko, Chrome Front, back cap only, some wear
on paint and dust specks inside otherwise good condition.       $85.00

35-70mm f4 Zuiko, rear cap only, excellent condition.           $100.00

75-150mm f4 Zuiko, both caps, excellent condition.
                                $90.00

(No cases for any lens)

FLASH:

Quick Auto 310 Flash, BG 1 and 2-TTL (shoe2) Cords.             $110.00
Flash has scratches on body
BG1 has paint worn on camera mounting arm
One TTl Cord has been cut and extended, the
other is original.  Everything works perfectly.

DRIVES:

Motor drive 1. Wear marks on paint. Works perfectly             $110.00

Winder 1, modified to fire 21/2 fps if button held down.
Paint scratched.                                                        $55.00

Winder 1. Not modified (but can do if requested)
Paint scratched.                                                        $50.00

Winder 2. Paint scratched                                               $63.00

Winder 2. Excellent.                                                    $85.00

Michael.