[OM] Re: T32 washout, & 28-80mm F2.8 Zuiko??

Subject: [OM] Re: T32 washout, & 28-80mm F2.8 Zuiko??
From: "Sean Chan" <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 00:03:00 +0800
Cc: <KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx>
> Sean
>
> Tell me a little about how you have the T32 set up.  Do you have the
> calculator back on TTL auto or are you using manual or normal
> auto? and what
> Sync speed are you using?
>
>  <<Q1) T32 Flash
>  I seem to find my T32 flash on my OM-4Ti to wash out facial features.
>  This is taking with 50mm F4 anywhere from 5 ft to 15 ft away from the
>  subject.>>

I've got the T32 on "TTL auto" (i.e. the calculator back on the "black"
side). Basically I have the OM-4Ti on "Auto" and just adjust the aperture
to the desired depth of field (admittedly I've been using smaller apertures
recently due to my "washout" experience). I don't play with the shutter
(which may be at any particular setting) since the OM-4Ti is left at auto.
I'm still new to TTL flash photography as such I don't know if I'm doing
the right thing (and I have no user manual). I am only confident with
completely manual flash (i.e. using the calculator), or complete auto
flash (P & S).

Sean
--
Sean H.Y. Chan (sean@xxxxxxxxxx)