The X-files (was: [OM] 2-4 screens) (was: Focus Snap In)

Subject: The X-files (was: [OM] 2-4 screens) (was: Focus Snap In)
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 05:29:11 -0500
>I was relieved to learn that none of our beloved OM/Zuikos are suspect:
>pls note -- no letter "X" anywhere(?) in the OM system.  However,
Phox's
>repeated denials of the existence of "Z-files" were utterly
>unconvincing. Don't say you weren't warned! :-)

I don't wish to alarm you, but the 2xA and 1.4xA converters are really
small spaceships (you didn't believe the rattling sound the 1.4xA makes
when you shake it came from ball-bearings, did you?), the FP/X switch
is actually some kind of detonator, and the arrow near the instruction
'fiX' on the hot shoes indicate the turning direction to active it. And
did you really think it was Olympus who designed the shape of the XA
series?

xxxx
Hans
xxxx