[OM] Where is best place to find buyer for NEW OM-3Ti system?

Subject: [OM] Where is best place to find buyer for NEW OM-3Ti system?
From: "David Weltman" <bizpros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:42:59 -0500
Have brand new OM-3Ti system received as part of insurance settlement.  Have
docs to prove ownership (i.e., this is legit, not stolen).  Consists of OM-3Ti
body,
OM 50mm f1.2, OM 180mm f 2.8, polarizers for both, and Lowepro bag.  Actual
discounted purchase price from dealer 3466.35  With 2 kids in college could use
the cash more than the camera.  Anyone know where I can find a buyer at a
"real" price - not a "we think you're desperate so here's 500 bucks" price.
Would sell for best offer around 2500  Would separate "if necessary" but would
rather not, of course

Thanks a lot

David
bizpros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx